Tuesday, January 01, 2013

celebrate









































































The story of the Diamond Tree

First came the goose. The goose lamp.On my way to the basement in search for some bottles of wine I passed by a dusty little tree. Instinctively I picked it up, took it upstairs and set it down beside the goose.
The New Year's Eve table decoration was born. But, missing the element of mystery and wonder. With a look at my disapprovingly head shaking children I refrained from using the hot glue machine.
It needed to be sparkling, absurd and very very good. No cheap tricks..... the jewel case!













The Menu

Tortilla Wraps filled with lettuce, pepper, feta and rucola cream

Seafood with Thai spiced chickpeas

Vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate fudge


































No comments:

Post a Comment