1. Wait for a sunny day, drag a big table onto the grass and assemble chairs around it. Lay the table. Flowers and tablecloth optional but highly recommended.
2. Prepare the following:
- Fresh bread, I used italian rosemary bread, olive bread and simple ciabatta
- Hummus (1 can of chickpeas + 3tbs olive oil + juice of half a lemon + chopped onion +salt + pepper + spices - INTO THE BLENDER as above)
- Tomato and cucumber slices, lettuce and rocket
- grilled aubergines, mushrooms, artichokes and anything else that comes to your mind
- maybe you want to add cheeses and bacon
3. Let everyone create their own DIY sandwich and enjoy!