Monday, June 20, 2011

June garden







































I don't know the name of these cute, neon pink plants. They are growing like weed all over my garden. Unbelievable, true and no photoshop!










































Today a climber-arborist has been here to cut the flowering plum.










































They always remind me of the Mediterranean: Spain, Portugal..... sun, sea and holidays










































May I introduce the most photogenic plant of my garden to you? It is the fustet. In German: Perückenstrauch, which literally translated means "wig bush"...  An untidy, crumpled wig, but always good for a photo.










































Her name is Financial Times and in full blossom she will be perfectly pink.




No comments:

Post a Comment