I'm so sorry, I don't have a Menu for you today. No pink fried panther, no dessert, I even ruined Johan Odendaal's extravagant beetroot paint.
- the pink herring salad I bought in the supermarket was fine
- the pink grapes and plums for dessert came out red in the photo
- the beetroot paint did not emulsify (I realized too late that I should have added the olive oil in a thin stream while running the blender...)
- the beetroot purée I obtained instead had a burgundy colour
- the burgundy painted potatoes turned orange
- eventually the whole arrangement looked neither artistic nor appetizing
- the pomegranate flavoured drink couldn't save it
- too much creativity!